Idea
So I was playing Freddy and took someone out of a locker, making me notice how unique his locker grab animation is. Then idea came to me about improving locker grabs to make them as scary as they should be. When a survivor is pulled out of a locker they are briefly put in a first person view seeing the killer face to face as if they were actually there. It's nothing great, just to slightly improve the horror aspect of the game which the game greatly lacks. And while we're at it, maybe replace that jumpscare sound. It's unneeded and could be better.
Comments
Ironically I was thinking about this last week and think that would be a great idea. I would love to get a first person perspective of the killer. Heck it would be a good idea since a lot of the killers have cool head cosmetics.