The features I want to be added to the game

So, I decided to make a thread that describes what, imo, the game needs. You can also comment what you want below or/and tell me your opinion about mine!

Without further ado, let us begin!

  1. Match history. With a few words, to be able to see and record your past games and to be able to see the results of the game (the L.O.L mechanic). This way I can go back and watch every move both my team and the killer did and to improve! This would also help the report system a ton.
  2. A pirate killer. You guys literally made a cowboy killer without having added a captain hook killer in the game xd.
  3. Make struggle automatic. That way the survivors won't be able to suicide, like they do over and over again, and it will be good for the console players.
  4. Give us shards on the archives. After each tome completed, give us shells as a reward!
  5. Moris, keys, you know the drill. Nerf or rework. If not:
  6. Make it impossible to get keys in chests.
  7. Give rewards for pipping (shards,bps or skins!). From 20-15, 15-12, 12-8, 8-1.
  8. Prevent add-on loss as killer while facing swf and show that they were swf in the end of the match.
  9. Make instadowns count as two hits.
  10. Fix the locker catch glitch. Basically, when they fast exit a locker and you grab them, the animation shows for a second and then it glitches and the survivor gets away. Very frustrating.

What do you think? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    So, I decided to make a thread that describes what, imo, the game needs. You can also comment what you want below or/and tell me your opinion about mine!

    Without further ado, let us begin!

    1. Match history. With a few words, to be able to see and record your past games and to be able to see the results of the game (the L.O.L mechanic). This way I can go back and watch every move both my team and the killer did and to improve! This would also help the report system a ton.
    2. A pirate killer. You guys literally made a cowboy killer without having added a captain hook killer in the game xd.
    3. Make struggle automatic. That way the survivors won't be able to suicide, like they do over and over again, and it will be good for the console players.
    4. Give us shells on the archives. After each tome completed, give us shells as a reward!
    5. Moris, keys, you know the drill. Nerf or rework. If not:
    6. Make it impossible to get keys in chests.
    7. Give rewards for pipping (shells,bps or skins!). From 20-15, 15-12, 12-8, 8-1.
    8. Prevent add-on loss as killer while facing swf and show that they were swf in the end of the match.
    9. Make instadowns count as two hits.
    10. Fix the locker catch glitch. Basically, when they fast exit a locker and you grab them, the animation shows for a second and then it glitches and the survivor gets away. Very frustrating.

    What do you think? Let me know down below.

    I like the idea for match history, for it will allow me to see what I did wrong,

    A pirate killer I would gladly be down for that, I imagine like a firey type killer, or a water based would be okay, P.S. I hope they add a ship for the map

    Make struggle automatic. Seems interesting but I'm not sure if that could work

    Shells, what do you mean by shells,

    Moris and keys might need a bit of a nerf, and make sure keys can't be found in chests

    Rewards for pipping sounds intriguing I wonder what could be the reward

    Addon against survivor friends I definetly agree on, I'm usually shoved around by SWF

    Instadowns is already two hits, unless your referring to something else,

    I did not know there was a locker catch glitch. and if that is the case then yeah fix it devs.

    I personally just wish they could rework some of the weaker killers to give them a slight map pressure. But thats just my opinion

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/134241/the-features-i-want-to-be-added-to-the-game

    I like the idea for match history, for it will allow me to see what I did wrong,

    A pirate killer I would gladly be down for that, I imagine like a firey type killer, or a water based would be okay, P.S. I hope they add a ship for the map

    Make struggle automatic. Seems interesting but I'm not sure if that could work

    Shells, what do you mean by shells,

    Moris and keys might need a bit of a nerf, and make sure keys can't be found in chests

    Rewards for pipping sounds intriguing I wonder what could be the reward

    Addon against survivor friends I definetly agree on, I'm usually shoved around by SWF

    Instadowns is already two hits, unless your referring to something else,

    I did not know there was a locker catch glitch. and if that is the case then yeah fix it devs.

    I personally just wish they could rework some of the weaker killers to give them a slight map pressure. But thats just my opinion

    4 iridescent shells

    8 for the pipping system. To not be penalized for instadown.

    :3

  • Make struggle automatic. That way the survivors won't be able to suicide, like they do over and over again, and it will be good for the console players.

    I hate this line that people keep regurgitating. You CANNOT force someone to want to play. If they want to leave a match, they will. DC bans are fine, but removing suicide is just ridiculous. At most add the ability to hold a key to struggle, but removing suicide will just make people eat the DC ban.

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    Make struggle automatic. That way the survivors won't be able to suicide, like they do over and over again, and it will be good for the console players.

    I hate this line that people keep regurgitating. You CANNOT force someone to want to play. If they want to leave a match, they will. DC bans are fine, but removing suicide is just ridiculous. At most add the ability to hold a key to struggle, but removing suicide will just make people eat the DC ban.

    If they don't wanna play then they either shouldn't queue up or DC. You shouldn't get a free Dodge with suicides

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1131974#Comment_1131974

    If they don't wanna play then they either shouldn't queue up or DC. You shouldn't get a free Dodge with suicides

    Its not "free" killers get their BBQ stack and others can still win

    you can't force others to play a game

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    Make struggle automatic. That way the survivors won't be able to suicide, like they do over and over again, and it will be good for the console players.

    I hate this line that people keep regurgitating. You CANNOT force someone to want to play. If they want to leave a match, they will. DC bans are fine, but removing suicide is just ridiculous. At most add the ability to hold a key to struggle, but removing suicide will just make people eat the DC ban.

    Yes, but they will at least buy their team time. To do gens

    1. YES, but I think you are forgetting FREECAM REPLAYS. DBD is on UE ffs
    2. Cowboy with a rifle with a HARPOON. What the hell. Why isnt he a pirate again?
    3. Yes. ######### struggle
    4. I think you mean shards lol. I think you overdosed your pirate ######### bruh
    5. Yes, finally
    6. No, I like 5. more. But you shouldnt be able to find a GREEN KEY WITHOUT ADDONS in a chest.
    7. Rank system is getting removed, so no. But ues, give me SHARDS
    8. Could be nice, I think it should show it in the offering screen though.
    9. You mean for emblems? Of course
    10. Its not just a locker, its all grabs, fix it
    11. Oh yeah, FIX THE HITBOXES AND REMOVE AIM DRESSING ALREADY. Oh you didnt say it? Well you should have.
  • @Archimedes5000 said:

    1. YES, but I think you are forgetting FREECAM REPLAYS. DBD is on UE ffs
    2. Cowboy with a rifle with a HARPOON. What the hell. Why isnt he a pirate again?
    3. Yes. ######### struggle
    4. I think you mean shards lol. I think you overdosed your pirate ######### bruh
    5. Yes, finally
    6. No, I like 5. more. But you shouldnt be able to find a GREEN KEY WITHOUT ADDONS in a chest.
    7. Rank system is getting removed, so no. But ues, give me SHARDS
    8. Could be nice, I think it should show it in the offering screen though.
    9. You mean for emblems? Of course
    10. Its not just a locker, its all grabs, fix it
    11. Oh yeah, FIX THE HITBOXES AND REMOVE AIM DRESSING ALREADY. Oh you didnt say it? Well you should have.

    Freecam replays are a feature in the lol mechanic.

    (League of legends replay system)

    The devs do know about this so I was bored to explain xd

    And what? No. I definitely wrote shards what do you mean? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1132077#Comment_1132077

    Freecam replays are a feature in the lol mechanic.

    (League of legends replay system)

    The devs do know about this so I was bored to explain xd

    And what? No. I definitely wrote shards what do you mean? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    Screw LoL lol. Fortnite, Unreal Tournament, PUBG, Rocket League, and more ALL have 3D freecam replays, and ALL these games are on THE SAME GAME ENGINE as DBD.

    Replay system is a feature that can be used in every Unreal Engine 4 based game, honestly im not sure how is this possible that DBD doesnt have it

  • Perk stacking. Let us equip multiple instances of one perk to increase the perk's rank by 1, up to T6. You won't ever be able to use one-time use perks multiple times; it would just let you specialize your perk loadouts a bit more.

    I'd also really like to see them add an additional perk slot. It would be fun