Suggesting some scoring events
So I noticed you get scoring events for many things in the game, but some are missing imo
- Last survivor
You get no reward for being the last alive and even get punished if you die as last survivor on 1st hook. I think there should be a reward for this. Survival
- hooked everyone.
So i know BBQ rewards it, but i think accomplishing this in a game should be rewarded anyways. Sacrifice
-Escape Unbroken.
It gets rewarded in the emblems, but if you dont get hooked all game it should be rewarded in form of BP. Survival
-New target.
If you go for the unhooker it should be rewarded. I would say whenever someone is unhooked and your next hit is on the unhooker it should get a scoring event. Brutality
What do you think? Any more things to add?
Comments
I like these
Last out and unseen could do with rewards. Ive had games where ive not pipped despite fixing 2 gens and not actually coming into contact with the killer all match. No reward for being un discovered for 10 mins or so.
it would be nice to get some points for recovering in dying state.
Another idea i had is if you got objective points when your teammates complete generators while you're distracting the killer in a chase.
When being camped person on hook receives % gen pairs and distraction points for time on hook.
Safety pip for all remaining players if player DC.