Remove DC penalty
Killer put me dying state at 1st min of match and nobody helped me up, could not DC because I didnt want penalty, but had to wait whole bleeding time before i died, why is DC penalty a thing. just wasted alot of time waiting to bleed out.
Comments
Yeah that stuff happens sometimes, oh well. Just go on your phone or something while waiting
I just go on my phone when they do this to me.
The DC ban needs to to be increased to stop people exiting matches just because they don't want to die. 30 mins, 1 hours, 5 hours, 1 day, 30 days and so on. Ban all the DC players.
Well thankfully Xbox doesn't have the trash dc penalties...playing against the Spirit. Ran her around for awhile but finally got downed at the killer shack. Ended up in the basement, survivor got down in the basement and didn't unhook me...guess the Spirit was camping and then all of a sudden...loading screen. No BP, no PIPS, lost my item. Then later there was the infinite loading screen...lost a PIP. I assume that would be two Dcs--so why should I be punished for such a broken, buggy, put together with duct tape and chewing gum game?
It also gives incentive for killers to be extra scummy not that they need any incentive to be scummy this takes it to a whole new level knowing you can't escape from some jerkweed.