Why are people so angry/salty towards each other?
I had a game tonight as a survivor where the whole random team of survivors worked well together....well...so I thought.
We almost all got out, unfortunately the claudette didn’t quite make it (although I do think she had a chance to run out) I felt bad for her so I sent a message saying “sorry you didn’t make it” all I got back was “whatever, learn to take hits” The thing is, I did take a hit for her, i purposely put myself between the killer and this claudette. I even got downed. I just don’t get it...the way people talk to each other. I can sort of understand why some people just play for themselves, because you try to be nice and/or helpful and you get a slap in the face. Maybe I should have done more? I’ve attached a link to the video
Comments
Humanity is just a terrible species.
People think that with the near total anonimity of the internet they can just be less pleasent to each other simply because they can get away with it. Just remember: You do you, but treat others as you wish to be treated.
In solo play, I'm in it for me first. I'll help the team where I can.
In SWF, I have more co-ordination and information, but my group comes first since there's not mormally more than 3 of us. It's nothing against randoms, but I know MY skill level and that of my team.