how to calm the howling babies

I read a lot about a Freddy NERF, a lot of people want. I don't what it, like many others either, but I'm scared that you needed it into ground if more are asking it, so I came up with two compromises.

First one: set clock position to random

Or

Second one: add a self waking action, but not as effective as the clock. First it should be reasonably fast, but gets very ineffective, when you use it often. It should be as slow as self mending at the third time and slow as generator repairing at the fifth time. If you you use it wisely you can conter Freddy's Dreamworld and his traps pretty good.

Again I don't want Freddy changes, but if you have to NERF him, do it like so.

And don't set fake pallets as standard but very rare. It is good that they are just an add on now and don't have them doesn't destroy Freddy's skills. If your good with the dreamsnares you have even an extra add on slot.

Comments