Blood point top out
I'm sick of doing everything in a game. I repair 5 generators and my blood points top out yet I die and some random does nothing and lives. There shouldn't be a blood point to pl out or some change should be made.
I'm sick of doing everything in a game. I repair 5 generators and my blood points top out yet I die and some random does nothing and lives. There shouldn't be a blood point to pl out or some change should be made.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And that’s why they escape...because they do nothing. Can’t get found if you aren’t doing anything but this also means they wouldn’t get many bloodpoints.
if you max out in each category then why does it matter if you die. I get that it’s nice to escape but if you have max points anyway it’s not going to matter if you escape or die.
In the end it's about the points to how good a game you played. If you scored 1-3k higher BP than the killer by the end of the match you've already won no matter if you live or die.