Why are gamebreaking bugs not being addressed???
People encounter bugs as both killer and survivor all the the time whether that's having the game crash for no apparent reason, getting kicked out mid game, being unable to revive, getting permanently flashlight blinded or the myriad of other bugs that don't get fixed. Despite those major problems that change the outcomes of games not a peep gets heard from the developers about those problems. If a bug report is made on an issue it receives zero attention. Meanwhile new content gets released that is going to inevitably have its own fair share of bugs on top of glaring balance issues. The game itself is completely unbalanced and map design leaves much to be desired. Then you have the constant releases of cosmetic content. Money clearly isn't an issue since anytime that gets released you'll see people already having bought them. So, what gives? Why is it so hard these days to get a quality product?
I expect to not see a developer response to this. I just needed to vent cause I want to uninstall after encountering the same damn bugs that I've bad happen to me and others since I started playing a year ago. I could look past god awful game map design and balance issues that can only be worked out overtime with experimentation. I can't look past complete incompetence and greed.
Comments
Ooh bugs do get addressed, they always try to fix bugs, but the problem with them eventually getting round to fixing something, they always break something else when fixing something lol it's a huge on going cycle.