Hacking Nurse, Custom Game lobby locked?
So.. I was playing with a friend of mine and we've been sent to a custom game with 2 killers and 3 survivors, a doctor and a speed hacking nurse. After they have hooked one survivor, their premade assuming as he already knew it's about to start with 2 killers, I found it hard to believe since we didn't go for a custom game, me and my friend left that game, and then we got lobby locked? For that? Tell me why would I agree with hackers torturing me for the next 20 minutes? I had no idea that's even possible until this moment. Pull your pants together, Behaviour.
Comments
Doesn't need to be a hacking Nurse. There is currently a bug which allows the Nurse to float at high speed. And this bug can be stacked so you could move at like 5 times the speed Billy does.
Even I got to this bug accidentally.
So this is why people say the best killer in the game is nurse...
Archimedes, the survivor that was with us in the lobby already knew there were going to be two killers, hacking or not, it still depiped us and punished us for leaving even though it was a complete waste of time.
its actually a glitch not many player are aware of. with or without glitch, a God Nurse do ######### everys swf ass easily
So, another "I should be allowed to DC" story.
If it's that bad, get caught, die on hook. Done.
Dont try to cover up wanting to DC with the 2 killer lobby bug. Because:
A- we all know it's a losing game, no need to argue that. It's a bug/hack, so STAY AS LONG AS POSSIBLE AND RECORD IT AND REPORT.
B- I'm WAITING for it to happen to me, because I think as horribly as it would go, it would be super interesting going against two killers.
Also, the third knew as much as you did. A lobby with 3 survivors and a countdown is a 2 killer bug. Its not hard to notice.