What are the issues with Oni?

So I recently got him and leveled him intil i had a build that i thought would fit him

BBQ

Infectious fright

Monitor and Abuse

Discordance


I often read something about Tier lists and... whats his Problem?

He has to build his power up = 2 hits

His power lasts a long amount by nature

his power has an insta down and its imo easier to hit then billy for example

you dont need to use your dash to insta down

once you injured some people you can gain your power really quick even without add ons

he seems to be strong in many loops/ jungle gyms

the loops i had problems with his dash i could just one hit m1 them after some time

he can break pallets

he has great snowball potential Mid/endgame

His dash is fun

His add ons seem to be usefull

He has high map pressure


So thats the Data i have gathered in my Red rank games so far (about 20) and i often 4kd with 12 hooks.

Honestly Im on the "survivors are OP side" and i have still issues with map sizes and some perks keys and moris but I think Oni is really fun and rewarding to play.

Survivors have many second chances, but if i miss with oni i get many second chances too (billy has a animation when he bumps into something and can lose survivors when doing a bad play)

Onis only limitation is the use of his power.

I play every killer and he seems to be the strongest one (except for nurse of course)

But i would rank him over Spirit, insta down has more snowball potential imo

I Had a gen Rush game with him, 4 gens in 4 minutes, no one healed and i got a 4k because i had my abillity up whenever i wanted.

So what are his flaws i overlooked? Also im happy about any tip you can give me :)

Comments

  • Are you on pc? I play on ps4 and his controls seem stiff and clunky. Also it is hard to hit his demon strike with all of the frame drops on many of the maps.

  • HERE SHE COMES NOW SAYIN' ONI ONI

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    HERE SHE COMES NOW SAYIN' ONI ONI

    SHOOT EM DOWN TURN AROUND COME ON ONI

  • @kcwolf1975 said:

    Are you on pc? I play on ps4 and his controls seem stiff and clunky. Also it is hard to hit his demon strike with all of the frame drops on many of the maps.

    I Play on PS4 too. Frame drops are a thing on every killer, on nurse and billy its more relevant i think bc if you miss its more punishing.

    I like his dash controls it feels like youre running unlike billy where it feels like youre a bullet or something XD