crane tech bannable?
On autoheaven maps there are these cranes with a pallet, you can lounge over the pallet as killer, is this exploiting?
On autoheaven maps there are these cranes with a pallet, you can lounge over the pallet as killer, is this exploiting?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could you maybe show a screenshot? It probably isn’t if it can be avoided and isn’t game breaking.
I imagine it isn't bannable. I feel like it might even be embraced like the tractor tech on Coldwind.
I think it only works with increased lunges like Tier 3 Myers, but I could be wrong. Tier 3 Myers has been able to do some crazy stuff though (on Sanctum of Wrath I tried to hit a survivor while they were vaulting that window halfway down the stairs on the side of the central area, but I ended up landing on top of the window).
I think techs like that are usually allowed unless they change it (like the tractor). Heck, the Disturbed Ward thing has been around for a while now.
ooh the farmer discovered it? :o
im gonna try that later actually lol, but yeah it shouldn’t be bannable because a lot of other techs are still in the game.
I think the devs already said this was alright.