Am I the only one.....
Who records every single dbd game and keeps data?
I do that for 2 reasons. 1 if something funny happens and I wanna keep it and 2 to learn from my mistakes.
I also feel when I record I'm automatically better at the game because I don't want to disappoint my future self...
So, am I the only one? Let me know below.
If yes then I should stop doing it xd
Comments
I am actually writing an AI script that allows you to upload a photo of the end game screen and it determines what ranks, perks, items and addons were being used during that game. This data can then be reported off of.
Basically its community based stats. To be fair, its inline with the data the devs have released.
cool
I don't record every game but if something funny happens, I'll record it and then upload it to youtube for me to send to friends or look at in like 6 months for a chuckle.