Head on buff
I want to play with head on in different builds but it seems impossible to use without quick and quiet. I was thinking why not increase the speed of going into a locker that's not a rushing action.
I want to play with head on in different builds but it seems impossible to use without quick and quiet. I was thinking why not increase the speed of going into a locker that's not a rushing action.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah seems like a reasonable buff but numbers could be too low to actually matter and still would be better to have Q&Q.
I know it sucks but if you want to Head On it you either use Q&Q or DS