Hitboxes and dead hard ia a joke
The hitboxes in this game need improvement and the dead hard too. Almost every game I see the killer's gun go through the wall of a window and hit, I get tired of hitting through the pallet, most of the time that's it.
It is impossible to loop like that, with extremely broken hits. There was a time (at the beginning of the dedicated servers) that the hits were fair. Now it's just awful.
Dead hard since the beginning of this game is a ridiculous bug, it is such a useful perk but at the same time so buggy that I think there should be a rework or a severe bug fix. It is horrible and a huge heartbreak to see that this perk has years with bugs and has never been resolved.
Anyway, these hitbox and dead hard bugs make the game tiring.
Comments
I'm my game I always hit you before I hear the pallet drop. Could be a latency thing.
I just use Dead Hard to get a little more distance to a pallet. Using it to dodge a killer's hit tremendously increases your chances of spasming on the floor and getting the exhausted debuff.