who's your favorite killer to play
my favorite killer is trapper and legion
my favorite killer is trapper and legion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Out of the choices between "failed to load the poll" and "failed to load the poll" I choose Failed to load the poll as his ability is better than Failed to load the poll's ability
Failed to load comment.
the nurse
I love legion cause its fun , but I hate it at the same time because its a [BAD WORD] trash killer that only wins on top of mistakes.
Pig. People underestimate you, DC when you show any sort of skill, and just don't respect the RBT.
Super fun to just straight up snowball a fight against uncoordinated randoms.
Legion. They're my main.
I also enjoy to play Doctor a lot.
Hag is my favorite killer to play as (don't judge me).
Trapper and Demogorgon are the one I enjoy the most playing against as a survivor.
Man, this is hard to pick between
but I will have to pick failed to load poll