Rank reset is making me wanna kill myself
I took a 2 week break from DBD and rank reset happens okay whatever thats fine but jesus why are the survivors SOOOOO horrible? It has never been this bad to where ofc I die but im always on the very top of the leaderboards, the killer has to face camp, and my team even after being told i have DS dont even bother trying to save me so ofc I die at end game. Yeah this is more of a rant but its so annoying that I have to constantly die because my team can't counter a NOEDless end game Micheal Myer's while they're on full health. Cant WAIT For this MMR system to go live because holy crap idk what happened but these are legit grey ranked skill players im being teamed with.
EDIT: While im ranting KEEP POLITICS THE HELL OUT OF THIS GAME LIKE FR can I just enjoy my game with political propaganda in my face jfc its a horror game not a Mike Bloomberg ad
Comments
It got me too, both as killer and survivor. Went from 5-13 survivor and 7-13 as killer. Killer isn't much problem since I mostly play that, but survivor side, holy crap. My favorites are the ones that run to the corner of the map after unhook, even though the killer is nowhere to be seen. JUST LET ME HEAL YOU!!!
Or the ones who try and force the heal when the gen is 95 like lets finish the gen first
Ik and it sucks cause I spend all game taking hits for them, helping them whenever possible, and doing my best but when I need help they all leave.
It is ironic that low rank gives you difficult games and high rank gives you easy ones.