New Lobby Screen & Killer Evidence.

Okay hear me out, had this cool idea since I have a lot of time to sit in a queue looking at a boring lobby screen.

I think they should make a whole new survivor camp. Not just 1 lame camp fire. Have a whole tent make it abit more animated...if you have friends joining make them appear in different postitions around the camp, there's only so much I can take of Steve standing with his hands on his hips for 10 minutes.

Have a section that has all your charms on show. Have one of the survivors in the background trying to track the killer. Maybe the survivors want to be found. Make a side objective for survivors to grab evidence (Easter eggs or collectibles) have like 6 different ones to collect for each killer and you have to escape with in order to get them added to your camp collection. Make the game more fun this way.

I think it's a good idea to have something like this in the game they doing a decent job with the archives but I feel like they need to take it a step further in making it more intuitive.

Same goes for killer. Say a killer has to kill 15 of each character to unlock a collectible that they can look at in their lobby screen.

I have loads of cool ideas like this but I just hope they do something different than what they're doing right now because adding new chapters isn't the answer.

Comments

  • I think this is a brilliant idea, hopefully the devs see this and consider it, I play a lot of survivor and it's already pretty annoying to have 10 minute queues. We need more stuff in the lobby for sure.