With just their 3 base unique perks,who is the worst survivor?

I'm genuinely curious. I'm not as experienced as some of the players here. I've seen some people say Quinton,but I feel like it's Ace. I don't see how any of his starter perks have any value whatsoever. If someone knows a build where any of them would be useful,I'd like to know as well. Most of them seem like a waste of space. There's luck offerings,the one for chests only seems useful in certain situations,and the aura one seems like it needs paired with something to work. I'm not super skilled and was able to get the adept achievement with every survivor except for Ace and Bill (I didnt try hard Bill yet tho TBH).

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Boss said:

    Ace, David or Kate, can't decide.

    Kate has some alright perks though. WOO is good for chases and Dance with me is really good when combined with lithe and Quick & Quiet.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1124348#Comment_1124348

    Kate has some alright perks though. WOO is good for chases and Dance with me is really good when combined with lithe and Quick & Quiet.

    It's fine if you think that way, i don't like her Perks at all.

    Also, this is me assuming you're not allowed to run ANY other Perks outside of their own 3.

  • So assuming SoloQ we got... Kate, Ace, Quentin, Ash, Steve, David, and Laurie

    Kate gets Dance With Me, so a small plus.

    Ace's Open Handed is normally godlike but he doesn't come with any aura perks so it doesn't help him unless his teammates have Kindred. Ace in the Hole can help you find good items. I'd say about the same as Kate, maybe less.

    Quentin gets guaranteed self heal with pharmacy. In SoloQ that's pretty nice, so decent plus.

    Ash... sucks. You need to play suicidally to get MoM to work. Possible negative.

    Steve puts a target on his back when he unhooks, which doesn't help him get that second wind to activate. Camaraderie might be good because randoms often wait 2 seconds too late to save you. Small plus overall.

    David's No Mither is a big negative, but he also has Dead Hard which is a free hit, kinda cancelling it out. Slight negative.

    Laurie has OoO which puts a target on you, but she also has DS. Getting Adept Laurie really sucked for me but since DS got buffed it might be better. Slight plus overall.


    So the worst one depends. If you try to get MoM to work, it's Ash. Otherwise, it's David.

  • David is the only one who has a perk that actively hinders him. Even no perks at all are better than having no mither anywhere in your build. There are a handful of survivors that have terrible perks though. Steve's perks are all terribad. He's probably the second worst imho.

  • I got Adept Ace tonight at least. It wasn't fun having absolutely nothing to use for a chase,but I did it. Got lucky and got a rank 20 killer. I have no idea what's up with matchmaking. I queue as survivor, Everyone is pretty close in rank...I queue as killer,and it's every color of the rainbow. I literally had one of every color the other night. How come I never get reds or purple's on my team? Would make sense. I really appreciate the input though guys! This is my most interacted with post since I started here :) cheers!

1 2 ›