Iron Maiden and BBQ
Why isn’t this combo more common? It effectively makes it so you’re alerted to every survivor’s location after each hook (unless they’re already nearby, but Infectious Fright could tell you that if you wanted)
Why isn’t this combo more common? It effectively makes it so you’re alerted to every survivor’s location after each hook (unless they’re already nearby, but Infectious Fright could tell you that if you wanted)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you dont have enough time in a game to "waste" all perk slots on detection Perks.
Another thing would be the option to hide behind gen auras.
BBQ only kicks in after 40 meters or so right? So even with iron maiden, people close to you wouldn't show up. not worth the 2nd perk slot
Because you're then wasting 2 perks to make 1 function how it's supposed to. That would be such a wasted perk slot.
Iron Maiden is pretty much a meme perk at best.
Most people don't even jump into lockers. Instead they complain for killer nerfs instead of using the built in counters. The expose duration doesn't last long so it's only good if someone jumps into a locker during a chase.
I've been using Bubba recently for a change of pace and have been using Iron Maiden on him. Definitely counters them going into lockers to avoid the 1 shot chainsaw only to get a 1 shot mallet instead.
I always like when killers use Iron Maiden. I usually don't have time to find a locker to avoid BBQ even if I want to, and it's rare that I try. I love when the moron Claudette teammates don't know what's going on and they spend the entire game going into lockers and screaming. It's literally always the Claudettes.