Any word on the deathgarden masks
Considering deathgarden is well ... you know
There seems to be literally no chance that it would ever come to Console is there any word on if the masks themselves will be coming to Console.
Tagged:
Trusted
Considering deathgarden is well ... you know
There seems to be literally no chance that it would ever come to Console is there any word on if the masks themselves will be coming to Console.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't believe we've gotten any news on those cosmetics. It would be nice if they made their way to console though, they were really nice looking imo.
I do hope we'll be able to get it.
I'm disappointed that I'm not going to be able to play deathgarden
Cries in xbone