Kicked by the server, and then banned for 5 min

I love new DC system. It pushed away a looot of toxic players, and now i can hook!!!


But... the game may have a way to recognize when the DC was caused by... the game itself, right? Isnt it a thing that the server can track and conclude: "oh, he was kicked from the match by the game itself, so, its not a DC nor a trial to disguise a DC"?


Dont you have how to do that, devs? Its not like the "turning off modem" thing, that is exploitable. But it is a game crash, so you can track and not softban for it. Am i right? Lets think of that. :D


P.S.: and my 5 minutes are gonne. Lets get back to the game.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • The server dropping is a trackable thing, right? They should think of that...


    Maybe I got server dropped, cause the game didnt actually crashed. I just got suddenly DC and then became the post-game screen.