DC penalties suck

When I first saw the Idea I really thought it would be a great thing, "people won't DC even If the killer is a tryhard, camper, tuneller, or whatever like that. Killers won't DC against swf also."

But yeah, how could It be good if the company who made is behaviour? I mean, that's a good idea, but you guys just screwed it as always.

It's probably the 3th or 4th time that I got kicked out of the game (without even a reason, cuz the game didn't show any error messages and it's not an internet issue. I know that bc I have the best internet of the country and it Just happens to "stop working" at dead by daylight). When this happens, I lose all my bloodpoints, progress/pip AND get the dc penalty. Last time I received it, I had to wait 13 minutes. I don't know how much time I'll have to wait the next time, and the next, and the next. Bc I know it'll happen again, Behaviour is too busy making skins and this kind of problem doesn't bother them.

Now, I can't even play swf anymore, cuz this is not happening just with me, but with my friends also. Some of them can't even join the lobby and other ones gave up on dead by daylight. They won't buy any skins anymore.

Well, it'd be great If you fixed that, but I lost my hope on Behaviour.

Hope you can understand tho, I'm not a native english speaker :)

Comments