Blood point side of bbq n chilli and were gonna live forever should be base kit

Or at the very least, not perks. But making them offerings seems pointless.

Comments

  • @A9F6 said:

    Or at the very least, not perks. But making them offerings seems pointless.

    Agreed. WGLF is useless as survivor, and BBQ is overused solely due to the bloodpoint factor.

  • I posted a post about this and really nothing the grind in this game is so bad for being on 4 platforms now and still no cross progression either.

  • Please, I want to play with 4 perks again

  • You don't have to run bbq or wglf. It's not like old ruin where some killers literally needed it. Personally I run whispers over bbq.

    Anyway the devs aren't going to make it base kit. That means everyone will have it all the time. That cuts down on the grind which is good for players but bad for developers. They won't put in anything that speeds up how fast their player basis will "play something else".