Survival Scoring Events for downed survivors?

Can we get scoring event for recovering on the ground and crawling? Being left on the ground for 4 minutes (if slugged and not rescued) with nothing to do really takes out the fun of some matches.

Maybe adding scoring events to recovering on the ground (1bp per charge [percent] = 95bps-100bps[when using unbreakable]) and crawling (5bp/second) would help alleviate the whole "lack of interactivity" when downed.

Comments

  • I think recovery could give you some bloodpoints for the Survival category, that would be nice.

    But I'm not sure about the crawling bloodpoints, you will be basically rewarding Survivors for doing nothing.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    I think recovery could give you some bloodpoints for the Survival category, that would be nice.

    But I'm not sure about the crawling bloodpoints, you will be basically rewarding Survivors for doing nothing.

    Yeah, it could make some survivors more likely to crawl than to recover... which would be detrimental to the rest of the team if they are willing/able to help heal them off the ground...