What maps do you dislike both as a survivor and killer?

As killer I dislike the red forest and haddonfield. I hate em both 😠😡😤

As survivor, the game is my n1. Honestly, the game is the only map I hate as survivor.

How about you? Let me know down below.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Killer: Corn maps, Haddonfield. I can’t see through the corn and Haddonfield is just the woOoORst. I also have to say the Yamaoka maps are incredibly dark, and when you combine it with the numerous tall bamboo bushes and large size of the maps in general it definitely feels like the survivors have it in the bag - especially Blendettes.

    Survivor: Haddonfield. The quartered off fences of China feel very tight and claustrophobic when I play both sides. Aesthetically I like the Yamaoka maps, but like I said, too dark and there’s a lot of things that you easily get caught on.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I dislike Gideon Meat Plant as both Survivor and Killer.

    As Killer specifically, I hate every corn map, Haddonfield, Crotus Prenn, Blood Lodge, Yamoaka Estate, Sanctum of Wrath, Ironworks of Misery, Red Forest maps, Lery's, Ormond and The Game.

    As Survivor, I hate Haddonfield, Lery's, The Game and the Pale Rose.

    I dislike lerys, the meat packing plant, and Hawkins as both roles.

    I agree with your killer dislikes except I don’t mind rancid abitoir (sp), and groaning storehouse can be terrible if the infinite(s) are open. I mean that only leaves some autohavens and McMillan’s but hey, someone has to render new meg cosmetics and map design is hard.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    As killer I dislike the red forest and haddonfield. I hate em both 😠😡😤

    As survivor, the game is my n1. Honestly, the game is the only map I hate as survivor.

    How about you? Let me know down below.

    Asylum. Boring for both sides, and it's harder for killer since the gens are spread so far.

  • Ormond as survivor and as killer. It's the worst...

  • As Killer:

    • Any map with too many strong/god loops (Badham, The Game, Haddonfield, Rancid Abattoir, Thompson House, Fractured Cowshed, Torment Creek, Ironworks, and Groaning Storehouse)
    • Any map that is huge (Thompson House, Fractured Cowshed, Torment Creek, Rotten Fields, Disturbed Ward, both Red Forest maps, and Ormond)
    • Any map that is extremely difficult to see things on (Ormond, all Coldwind, and all Yamaoka)
    • Grim Pantry just because of the building in the middle

    I don't really have that many problems with the maps as Survivor.

  • Love every map but haddonfield

  • everything besides Mac Millan, autohaven maps and father Campbell's chapel. a lot of maps look nice but are trash gameplay wise or just incredibly boring to play on.

    :)

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1123462#Comment_1123462

    It's fairly large. Sanctum is way too dark and has too many super safe loops and too many super unsafe loops.

    It's literally the smallest map, so if it's fairly large, then all of the other maps really do suck

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    As killer I dislike the red forest and haddonfield. I hate em both 😠😡😤

    As survivor, the game is my n1. Honestly, the game is the only map I hate as survivor.

    How about you? Let me know down below.

    image.png


  • @Jacksansyboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1123621#Comment_1123621

    It's literally the smallest map, so if it's fairly large, then all of the other maps really do suck

    No, it isn't the smallest map. It is exact same size as Yamoaka Estate, which people have complained about being large.

    Coal Tower is way smaller.

1 2 3 ›