Mikey hates dedicated

So I’m sitting here playing Mikey, all is fine until I find people, I start stalking, I get stuck in stalking and if I walk forward it teleports me back, and the survivors can’t see me, then I magically get tier 3 and then I dc. I love the steps to get dedicated into the game but this, is just unacceptable

Comments

  • I'm very lucky with dedicated servers when playing myers. I can just stalk a wall or a tree and get massive amounts of stalk. It's free real estate!

  • Mikey loved dedicated servers when I was playing against him on Xbox. Able to hit me all the way from the top floor of the Asylum with that tiny kitchen knife after I was halfway through falling! Even stabbed me while I was behind him.

  • These freaking servers regularly ruin my game:

    grasps don't work (animation starts and gets interrupted).

    freezes and drops

    survs get teleported

    I get teleported