I have two Lunar David jackets?

Haven't played this game in a month or so, I got on today and saw I have two of David's lunar Untamed Donkey jackets. One from the one I earned in early 2018 and a second one? I also have Kate's Summer BBQ shirt from 2018 which I never earned.

Yet oddly I don't have the Huntress Lunar dog mask or Billy's Summer BBQ pro-pain hammer. Is this a glitch or did they decide to give them to players? I remember a few months back they gave out ultra-rares but decided not to give out the old event ones. Is this happening to anyone else?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • i got a duplicate of billys hammer cosmetic not sure with 1 tho i find it weird lol

  • This will get resolved in due course...not all cosmetics are going to be given out, only if you earned them at the time.

  • I haven't recover any of 3 cosmetics billy's hammer, david's jacket and huntress' mask yet earned on the past events.

    Miss specially the huntress hound mask ;-; it's awesome, long waiting for their return :D

    greetings.

  • Lucky you,you atleast got any XD,mine's still didin't got recovered

  • I currently have 2 propains and Free songbirds

  • @Mandy said:

    This will get resolved in due course...not all cosmetics are going to be given out, only if you earned them at the time.

    What, so they're being taken away? I literally always wanted Kate's Summer shirt and now its just going to be taken away again? :/