Why can't we see killer/survivors ping anymore ?

I hate versing people who use VPN or have horrible internet where they are so laggy they hit u a mile away or when they do 360s it is so laggy and weird you just miss alot. I think it is unfair where I have 66 ping but this guy from other end of world using VPN to get into america servers and play with 250 ping.

It would be nice if everyone could see everybody's ping.

Comments

  • @aGoodOldRub said:

    I hate versing people who use VPN or have horrible internet where they are so laggy they hit u a mile away or when they do 360s it is so laggy and weird you just miss alot. I think it is unfair where I have 66 ping but this guy from other end of world using VPN to get into america servers and play with 250 ping.

    It would be nice if everyone could see everybody's ping.

    Likely because the devs didn't want survivors dipping from lobbies when they saw killers with 500+ ping. Since hacking seems to be tolerated in this game to the extent that it's up to the others to have video proof (since devs can't monitor their own game), someone needs to introduce an add-on that shows killer ping anyway. I have a feeling if that became commonplace, BHVR would probably start monitoring their own game for cheaters, instead of requiring everyone else to do it for them. All that should be required of me is to hit the report button. At that point, they should investigate themselves and review their own footage.