Killers should be able to see survivors ranks??

I play both survivor and killer but more killer because xmas comes around just waiting in lobby's. I cant lie, i am "try hard". No1 t baggjng dis killer. But i notice sometimes (alot lately) that i play hard n some survivors suck and see that they are rank 16 and 10 n all over the place. So then im like ill use a killer i never play like huntress. And get a team of friends or alll rank 1's n just get my ass kicked. All im saying is if i as a killer can see survivor ranks i can better ready my self. I mean i wont go all out an rank 16. Its just not fun. For me and the survivor.

Comments

  • Soon you won't see any rank.

  • I see how that would come in handy, I wouldn't want to run demo dog against some rank 1's.

    Unfortunately some people would abuse it and just dodge lobbies that are full of red ranks.

  • @kcwolf1975 said:

    I see how that would come in handy, I wouldn't want to run demo dog against some rank 1's.

    Unfortunately some people would abuse it and just dodge lobbies that are full of red ranks.

    This :/

    I feel the same, y'know, give newbies a chance and railroad the higher ranks, but it would probably turn out that newbies get ditched and other stuff.

  • I can always tell after chasing them for 30 seconds. If I chase another and their potato to. I know it's a MM issue.


    Unfortunately, all I have been seeing lately is red with a few purple sprinkled in.

    Mr K is right though. It's not going to matter soon.