Iridescent Hero Tome Challenge
So I just completed a match with 3 Iri emblems, but the challenge didn't unlock. I assume it's a bug? Or does it literally just want me to get only 2 to register the challenge complete?
So I just completed a match with 3 Iri emblems, but the challenge didn't unlock. I assume it's a bug? Or does it literally just want me to get only 2 to register the challenge complete?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since it says "2 or better" I can only assume it's a bug. Happened to me with other challenges and got fixed after restarting the game or choosing the challenge again.
"Or better" ..so sounds like a bug.