Despite the fact they were awful at times, I actually kinda miss them now. Tired of being lobby dodged to spend more time waiting again. At least the positive of the DS was that you stayed in the waiting lobby if a killer dodged.
Sorry I don't have a specific date to tell you, we will communicate when they're ready we want to make sure that the issue is resolved before they are re implemented.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Despite the fact they were awful at times, I actually kinda miss them now. Tired of being lobby dodged to spend more time waiting again. At least the positive of the DS was that you stayed in the waiting lobby if a killer dodged.
Sorry I don't have a specific date to tell you, we will communicate when they're ready we want to make sure that the issue is resolved before they are re implemented.
Lucky.