So...when will we know what is gonna change from the ptb?

Update is coming early march (probably)

Afaik, you gotta submit stuff early for consoles to check.

So, when will we know what stays the same from the ptb and what changed?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • This post reminds me of a kid asking their parents "are we there yet?" while taking a road trip. And then the parent says "We'll get there when we get there."

  • We'll know when the patch notes for the live version come out. Which, judging from recent history, won't be until an hour or two before the patch itself gets released.

  • So far what we know is that mostly everything is going live except for Hangman's Trick - because apparently that's what is TOO STRONG. 🤨🙄

  • Hangman's trick is indeed OP.

    Its basically a wallhack, when you pickup a survivor.

  • like someone said generally the morning of release, most likely next Tuesday? I hope!

    Theyll nerf new Hangman range and make some vague statement about “fixing sound bugs,” that doesn’t really tell us anything. I don’t expect any other changes honestly

  • So, the Sabo buff is going live?!?! Time to get back into Survivor!

  • Well the patch goes live and patch notes released along side of it, like always

  • Maybe the patch goes live, soon (Blizzard soonish) :D.

    Sorry... I couldn't resist :|.

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    This post reminds me of a kid asking their parents "are we there yet?" while taking a road trip. And then the parent says "We'll get there when we get there."

    If you wanna use the kid in the car analogy... I'm not asking "are we there yet?", I'm asking "what will we do when we get there?".

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1119789#Comment_1119789

    If you wanna use the kid in the car analogy... I'm not asking "are we there yet?", I'm asking "what will we do when we get there?".

    That is when the parent replies "it's a surprise".