Survivors toolbox buffs
Have I heard this correctly that toolboxes act like spare parts and players don't lose them (like a spare part) when they leave?
With map sizes generators go quick enough by hand never mind extra gen speed perks!
Surely all they need to do is get rid of toolboxes or not replenish toolboxes once used. It seems crazy you currently get a new 100% toolbox after you 99% it.
I occasionally play killer but mostly survivor as it is more fun, I'm just looking for fairness for both sides
Comments
Toolboxes got a little bit better with gen speeds i’d say as you can’t have it the whole game and fix multiple gens with it. Sabotaging though...oh boy. I think it’s dumb survivors keep the item even if they completely use it but hey guess keeping a charge with an item was too hard for peeps. It’s an alright change, definitely not a huge buff or anything. I don’t really use toolboxes anyways but the sabo speed definitely needs to be looked at.
The keeping of the Item is not important at all. Like, any somewhat competent Survivor can keep the Item now, just with 1 Charge instead of 0 Charges. The difference is minor. Meanwhile, Survivors will lose their Add Ons, despite getting WAY less BPs than Killers and having a lot more different Items and Add Ons in their Bloodwebs. Dont think that anyone should complain that Survivors can keep their Item with 0 Charges.
@Topic: Keeping the Item when it is on 0 Charges is new and not limited to Toolboxes. In regards to Toolboxes, they are 100% nerfed on PTB.