Something I'd like to know.
I've played several matches where I go in with an item such as a key, and I escape via the door instead of the hatch and occasionally even have a white ward offering or a key ring and end up losing my item.... why?
I've played several matches where I go in with an item such as a key, and I escape via the door instead of the hatch and occasionally even have a white ward offering or a key ring and end up losing my item.... why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug. You can randomly lose items and add-ons when you Escape.
This game has quite a few weird bugs like that. You can submit a ticket here or go to the bug report subforum and make a post detailing what happened there if you have any information on it.
Well the last time was over a week or so ago, and I've barely played since, given it wasn't the first time its happened, so I took a break from it for awhile. I figured it was a bug, but thank you for the response. :)
No problem.
If you play anytime soon I hope you don't run into it again.
Yea, with alot of the issues I have on that game Its a major buzzkill trying to play it sometimes, especially when I really do love it.