Dedicated servers making me lose games consistently

The games I have been playing have been so laggy a lot of the time I can't even catch up to survivors, every time I'm in a chase now I get lagged back 2 meters ever few seconds so I can't actually chase anyone. Actually sometimes it benefits me because I will hook someone and chase someone else, I hit the survivor I was just chasing and then lag brings me back to the hook which then there is a survivor unhooking them ๐Ÿ˜‚, I have been called out for hacking twice now because of this though it's just the servers

Comments

  • This goes towards survivor too btw

  • That sounds like you have just bad Internet, I am sorry.

    But even with stable and fast Internet, dedicated servers still cost me numerous games both as killer and survivor.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    That sounds like you have just bad Internet, I am sorry.

    But even with stable and fast Internet, dedicated servers still cost me numerous games both as killer and survivor.

    It's never been like this before ever, and I don't think it's my internet I am running at 80 mbps for upload and download 8 Mbps. Which is really good. It's Ethernet

  • @CornMoss said:

    This goes towards survivor too btw

    This goes from my experience only towards survivors. For some reason i dont have a problem with dedicated servers as a killer as many others here (as they claim). Can someone explain me (i am a pc player btw if that matters) how dedicated servers should affect killers in a negative way? It either works how it should work, or it works in favour of the killer if you or the survivor has bad latency. Check out this:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8SwqJJKlaY&feature=youtu.be&t=1135