It does yeah, it works for every Killer as the perk advertises.
The thing is, if you use it during a chain-blink than you'll still fatigue, so it's not really useful when it takes over other tracking perk slots that could be used. If anything, you should use tracking perks like Whispers, BBQ, I'm All Ears, Infectious Fright, Nurse's Calling, etc on The Nurse.
But that's just my opinion, if you want than 100% use Unrelenting!
It does yeah, it works for every Killer as the perk advertises.
The thing is, if you use it during a chain-blink than you'll still fatigue, so it's not really useful when it takes over other tracking perk slots that could be used. If anything, you should use tracking perks like Whispers, BBQ, I'm All Ears, Infectious Fright, Nurse's Calling, etc on The Nurse.
But that's just my opinion, if you want than 100% use Unrelenting!
Thank you! I was just curious if it works, I was running the one blink nurse build and wanted to make my blink as forgiving as possible. :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, she does. It helped me back in the day when I was new to her.
@AhoyWolf
It does yeah, it works for every Killer as the perk advertises.
The thing is, if you use it during a chain-blink than you'll still fatigue, so it's not really useful when it takes over other tracking perk slots that could be used. If anything, you should use tracking perks like Whispers, BBQ, I'm All Ears, Infectious Fright, Nurse's Calling, etc on The Nurse.
But that's just my opinion, if you want than 100% use Unrelenting!
Thank you! I was just curious if it works, I was running the one blink nurse build and wanted to make my blink as forgiving as possible. :)
Lmao, that's one way to mix things up.