Some Notes on Trapper

So the Trapper finally unlocked 10% of his brain. His traps can no longer be sabotaged, meaning he is harder to bully. He also can reset traps on the ground.

I used to main Trapper when the game was in Beta and when it first came out. I'm glad to have him get some quality of life improvements, even if they still require some Big Brain traps to catch other teams off guard.

One thing I wanted to make note, which I'm not sure is a bug or not; when I reset a trap multiple times, it seems the trap moves slightly backward overtime. At about the third time of me resetting a trap, it was outside of the grass where it was hidden.

That said, Trapper could still use a few small buffs. Have him carry just one extra trap as default. That's all we ask for.

Comments