Iridescent Hero
So I'm not a great survivor since I play more killer than survivor and I'm having a really hard time with the Iridescent Hero challenge in the Tome where you need to get two iridescent emblems in one trial. I try to play more immersed/sneaky since I suck at looping. Any tips on how to complete this challenge?
Comments
Focus on gens and altruism. Those don't take all that much skill so they're probably the easiest to go for
Any build suggestions? I'm currently running Kindred for info, BT for the saves, Urban Evasion for sneaking, and for the fourth I bring in Head On, Lithe, or Dead Hard depending on how I'm feeling.
Really any build that focuses on gens and altruism. You probably don't need any certain perks, maybe just bring in a toolbox or medkit and only focus on gens and saves/healing
I dunno what to tell you. I just had a match where we had an AFK killer. I won all my chases and we did did gens and I STILL couldn't get it. I have no idea what this game wants but in 3 hours, I haven't been able to get it. (The one time I DID manage it, I was doing a different challenge so FML right?)