who else has pre-ordered resident evil 3 asking because april 3 is taking too long to arrive
I never preorder anything; but I am waiting eagerly for REmake 3 to come out.
Mostly because I loved REmake 2, but also because the multiplayer seems like it'll be fun.
@TheRockstarKnight said:I never preorder anything; but I am waiting eagerly for REmake 3 to come out. Mostly because I loved REmake 2, but also because the multiplayer seems like it'll be fun.
@TheRockstarKnight said:
it seems really fun compared to the existing asymmetricals
not only is there no bastard limitations on mastermind but the subjects also keep the remake gameplay which naturally makes subjects fun to play as
.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never preorder anything; but I am waiting eagerly for REmake 3 to come out.
Mostly because I loved REmake 2, but also because the multiplayer seems like it'll be fun.
it seems really fun compared to the existing asymmetricals
not only is there no bastard limitations on mastermind but the subjects also keep the remake gameplay which naturally makes subjects fun to play as
.