How many chances do survivors have to save each other?

I've noticed two new "saves" in this patch. Let's recap, we have:

-Flashlight saves.

-Pallet saves.

-Head On saves.

-Firework saves.

-Bodyblock saves.

-"For the people" (insta pick up) save.

-New insta-sabo saves.


What's next?

-Totem saves? If you finish a totem while the killer is carrying a survivor, he'll automatically break free?

-Tree save? you wiggle the killer into a tree, he gets stunned and you break free???

I'm sorry, but it feels like the devs are running out of ideas on how to avoid the killer from hooking survivors in a fast game where losing 1 hook can make you lose the match.

Please, please, stop. Thanks.

Comments

  • I need my insta heal syringe, so I can For the People in the killers face, and then insta heal myself for teabag timez

  • @BloodyNights said:

    I need my insta heal syringe, so I can For the People in the killers face, and then insta heal myself for teabag timez

    I need "Pebble save" just to hit the killer in the head and make him drop the survivor he's carrying.