Survivor challenges for Level 3 are boring
Having to escape for 14 times for 7/13 survivor challenges just isn't fun. The Killer challenges are way easier and more fun to complete than the Survivors. Some of them should be tweaked.
Having to escape for 14 times for 7/13 survivor challenges just isn't fun. The Killer challenges are way easier and more fun to complete than the Survivors. Some of them should be tweaked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t think that it was very well thought out. Escape through the hatch with 2 Keys is difficult enough that it should have been saved for Level 4. It’s should be worth a hell of a lot more than 30,000 bloodpoints, and definitely shouldn’t be bottlenecking the far easier Jane Romero challenges. I’ve already completed all of Level 1 and 2 and all of the other survivor challenges to level 3, and am about to begin on the killer’s, but I suspect that I might be well into level 4 before I complete that one, if I ever do. There’s just too many things out of my control to fail, and I only have a limited supply of purple and red keys in my supplies. For 30,000 it should be changed to escape 1 time, not 2. That’s ridiculous.