Devs read please
I'm so upset this is so awful this needs to be fixed immediately. I will uninstall it's so bad.
Dwight's socks cosmetic makes a shoe noise when walking.
I'm so upset this is so awful this needs to be fixed immediately. I will uninstall it's so bad.
Dwight's socks cosmetic makes a shoe noise when walking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is fascinating
Haven't you heard? Dwight's feet are made of leather.
Damn, dwight is a secret wizard! I knew all along!
You can hear footsteps in this game? Thought they removed that.
Myer's hospital gown outfit sounds like shoes even though he is not wearing any.
He's not a wizard >:( he's an elf
They do WHAT?
Uninstalled.
I'm surprised Mandy or peanits hasn't come around to shove a doctor's stick up my ass and jail me :p