Is there a reason behind it?Or is it there to be more spooky?
I guess it's just the entity not understanding again.
Yeah, some tree species are naturally taller than other, but it might have something to do with the Entity not fully understanding the real world and not being able to exactly replicate a theme. Maybe it can only create tall trees and doesn't understand shorter ones.
I think it is because of blocking the natural bright light from the moon and also avoid the survivors who are smart ass enough to hide themselves on a tree branch by climbing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
VERY late reply but I'd imagine it'd be to block out more natural light for the survivors, to make it harder for them to see. That's my guess though
Yeah, some tree species are naturally taller than other, but it might have something to do with the Entity not fully understanding the real world and not being able to exactly replicate a theme. Maybe it can only create tall trees and doesn't understand shorter ones.
I think it is because of blocking the natural bright light from the moon and also avoid the survivors who are smart ass enough to hide themselves on a tree branch by climbing.
Isn't it obvious? The entity is the lorax