*NEW* killer for 2020 LEAKED!!!
New Killer for 2020 LEAKED!!!
Let's be friends a Hug chapter.
New Killer Barnie the Purple Dinosaur.
*This is perfect killer for you Survivors
Perks.
Remember, I love you💕: When a survivor gets on unhooked they will automatically get put back in a full health state.
You are special😊🎉: Let's your Obsession See Generators Near by. Once 3 generators are completed the Hatch location will be revealed to your Obsession A Hug to me To you🤗
A Hug to me To you🤗: Each time you hit a survivor they get a 45% speed Increase on Gen. Repairs and Healing.

Comments
This is more terrifying then the slinger, sure enough we all had bad child hood memories to this purple creature!
Lmao...I loved this purple creature in my days lol I think slinger is scarier he reminds me of jeepers creepers
Yeah ny niece watched this growing up, i can say once or twice i did the baby bop hop lol
Lol 😅
Does that mean we get Selena Gomez as a survivor? I may have a new main!