Bigger trapper trap notification area. Its too small. I got caught in one just checking carefully.

Can we get a wider trapper trap notification pls. I just went around the shack checking by carefully going forward a bit at a time and still got caught. There is like 1/3 meter or less space.

Should i have to spend 30 seconds for each area by carefully going round....


I know what you are goign to say. Get small game.

Whatever. DO you carry calm spirit just in case there is a doc?

Comments

  • No, I'm not saying you should get Small Game. But I am going to tell you this is why the Trapper can be a strong and punishing killer to go up against. His traps requires you to completely pay attention to your surroundings, otherwise... SNAP!

    If you got caught by the trap, sucks to be you, but that is the Trapper's traps working as intended.

  • @fleshbox said:

    Can we get a wider trapper trap notification pls. I just went around the shack checking by carefully going forward a bit at a time and still got caught. There is like 1/3 meter or less space.

    Should i have to spend 30 seconds for each area by carefully going round....

    I know what you are goign to say. Get small game.

    Whatever. DO you carry calm spirit just in case there is a doc?

    Lol small game for poor traps your wrong in 2 ways.. 1 traps has the most counter play of any killer.

    2 ooo is much better for mr traps.

  • I carry calm spirit because there's a lot of things that make you scream, some more scary then the doc.

    I've never had a problem approaching a trap i know is there. If you're complaining that you can't see a trap and thus step on it then that's literally the trapper's job.