Legion. Yup. This conversation again.

Yeah. So... Legion doesn't need a buff. Legion either needs a ######### THOUSAND BUFFS or a full-on rework. Definitely a rework though, in the vein of Freddy or Doctor. I know the devs are sick of hearing it but Jesus, it's because something needs to be done about it already.

A full-on ability rework. That's the future I, and I'm sure many other legion mains are hoping for. That's the future we need. But the future we'll get? Either an add-on rework (Because legion's add-ons are godawful. Frank's mixtape is literally unusable without playing like a toxic piece of #########.) or... Well, more nerfs. Because legion is an SS tier killer that no-one can win against.

But what reworks do we want in terms of ability or add-ons? We need to give the devs an idea of what we want for them to even consider it.

Comments

  • I think all he needs is a stolen sketch book in his base kit. Because right now his power is just countered by holding W

  • @DVD420 said:

    Yeah. So... Legion doesn't need a buff. Legion either needs a ######### THOUSAND BUFFS or a full-on rework. Definitely a rework though, in the vein of Freddy or Doctor. I know the devs are sick of hearing it but Jesus, it's because something needs to be done about it already.

    A full-on ability rework. That's the future I, and I'm sure many other legion mains are hoping for. That's the future we need. But the future we'll get? Either an add-on rework (Because legion's add-ons are godawful. Frank's mixtape is literally unusable without playing like a toxic piece of #########.) or... Well, more nerfs. Because legion is an SS tier killer that no-one can win against.

    But what reworks do we want in terms of ability or add-ons? We need to give the devs an idea of what we want for them to even consider it.

    Why are you wasting out time continually having this conversation? It’s not going to happen....

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @Brucecastro81

    So how do you justifie that bubba is worse then legion if legion has nothing that I mentioned there?

    He is an noob stomper

  • @notyarbllewe said:

    Legion is amazing! I literally get more straight Irids with him than any other killer, and don't say I am near rank 20 or I am facing noobs because I am an experienced killer and don't face weak people. I keep having to repeat this: The Legion is fine as he is and is powerful. Why don't people just stop complaining about killers entirely? You see, "the killer doesn't make the player good, the player makes the killer good." All I want to do is make people understand killers more.

    Legion is far from amazing. Yes, the player makes the killer, but that doesn't stop a killer from being bad. For example, back in the day of original Freddy, F tier Freddy, I recall watching a streamer get consistent 4Ks with Freddy. Does that mean he was good? God no. He was so awful the devs acknowledged it. And you talking about "Wanting people to understand killers more" is exactly what at least 60% of the killer main community wants for the devs. We want them to understand our frustration so we don't have a REASON to be frustrated.

1 2 ›