Can we determine when a DC is an app crash?
Let me start out with this being said. I love the idea of the dc ban. The amount of times a survivor dcing and I get slaughtered or even killer where my items, offerings, and add-ons get wasted is infuriating. My only concern is that the app at least on PS4 crashes. I'll get that lovely blue screen or randomly a rank update error. I'm at 5 minutes now. If it was my internet or me hitting the quit button , I'd be fine with it. But how do you fight am actual game crash? Can you guys get reports when this happens? I don't want to be penalized because the app didn't run. And for some reason, this has been happenkng a lot more since 3.5 update. I'd love to hear some feedback or even your thoughts on the matter. I'd also love to hear if anyone else is having that issue.
Comments