Game is trolling me as Killer
As Trapper, in HillBilly world
A single hook in 1/4 the map, when a Survivor dies at the Blue X hook, there is no way I can carry the others to the other hook if I down a Survivor around that area. The 3 G are the last Gens, because they rushed all the left side Gens.
Dropped 3 times in the match (which is missed 3 hook). Lucky that I still able to 4K with 1 Gen left.


Comments
I mean, it could be worse. It could of been a double pallet jungle gym next too tree next too TL wall lol. (yes I've seen it happpen, it's hell.)
There are 2 TL wall gyms near the 2 Gens on the top right. Lucky that the Survivors tend to run loop around unsafe pallet. They didnt do any mind game at TL. Most of the catch were from traps that I set at loop
Yeah, I've noticed this more and more. There was one hook near the main building with the crows on Backwater Swamp. Starting to get the feeling they shadow nerfed the hooks in anticipation of the upcoming sabo changes. Got to give the survivors more bullying options.