No mither forever
Would you be able to endure playing no mither forever? I myself have set on a journey of playing no mither,iron will,bt,ds for as long as i can stand it.
Would you be able to endure playing no mither forever? I myself have set on a journey of playing no mither,iron will,bt,ds for as long as i can stand it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
NO
it's a nightmare
BT and DS, ewww
DS is kinda needed with no mither,i have had 5 games out of 7 in which i got tunneled cause of it. BT i use cause it benefits the team,not me. Also i'm not using any exhaustion perks,1 mistake and i'm done and get hooked :F
I usually run Resilience and Spine Chill with No Mither. Last time my final perk was OoO but if I needed to play it all the time I would use DH or DS
I don't need No Mither since I spend 90% of matches injured or hooked because I get teammates refusing to heal me as they feel the need to hide in a random corner of the map in fear of the killer. God I love DbD somedays!