Deathslinger needs to be 115% movement speed
I'd like to play with Deathslinger when he comes out and probably even main him because I love his asthetic, but as of right now I just can't see it. There is no reason he should be 110% movement speed like Huntress and Hag. He is literally Huntress with extra steps, plus you're not even guaranteed to hit a survivor once you've harpooned them. Getting chain break stunned is also gonna be game losing I feel, because he already has zero pressure on gens due to low movement speed and lightning fast gens. In his current state, you'd be shooting yourself in the foot to play him over Huntress. If I had my way, every killer would have 115% movement speed. But come on, at least give it to him.
Comments
I don't think his speed is the issue. His harpoon is. Once a survivor is injured, the harpoon shot should down them, then you reel them in if you choose. I think that's all he really needs, and maybe slightly bigger hit boxes. I've seen some shots that damn sure should've connected, but didn't.
Yeah that's how I think that shooting them while injured should work as well. But even Huntress who does that has almost no pressure on gens. That and with old Ruin gone, he ain't gonna cut it.
The issue with that is that then he will just be the Huntress with one hatchet - no better than the current Clown. He needs to remain unique, so I don't think the movement speed buff would hurt.